Support the CAMPAIGN for TRUTH?
Sample as Ebook (Click Icon)
- HOW CHRISTIANITY WAS INVENTED: THE TRUTH!
- Dead Sea Scrolls and Jesus?
- How the United States was Railroaded into World War One
- RELIGION: Based on a Bedrock of Lies
- "God Has No Religion"- Gandhi. Question: Why Should We?
- About Author
- Centuries Before Christ-- The 16 Crucifixions
- ADVISOR TO THE POPE EXPOSES BIBLE FRAUD AND FORGERY
- Religion poisons possible true loves from marrying.
- New Age
Beyond All Religion, Narrated
You Tube by Author “A Spell on All Their Houses” English subtitles
You Tube by Author with Spanish Sub-Titles
Read NOW! This Einstein letter sold October 18, 2012 on Auction for $3,000,000.“The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. ... For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstition.”—Albert Einstein, Princeton, March 1, 1954 in a letter to Eric Gutkind, Jewish Philosopher/Author. From: http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/einstein.htm By 1939 Einstein became quite confident in propagating his views against anthropomorphic religion. In a speech at the Princeton Theological Seminary he forcefully proposed that the time had come for them to take the lead in dismantling religions based on the view of a “personal” God: “In the struggle for ethical good teachers of religion must have the stature to give up the doctrine of a personal God, that is give up the source of fear and hope which in the past placed such vast powers in the hands of priests.”[xxiii] They also should avail themselves of “the forces that are capable of cultivating the Good, the True, and the Beautiful, in humanity itself.”[xxiv]
JEWISH TRADITIONAL RELIGION
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.