WHO WAS THIS?
Holes pierced in his feet … a hole in the top of one foot, just above the toes, where the nail was inserted in the act of crucifixion. Savior __________ atoned for the sins of a grief-stricken world by “pouring out his blood as a propitiatory offering” while stretched upon the cross.But Before the crucifixion : “he soon became surrounded by many earnest followers, and the people in vast multitudes followed him, crying aloud, ‘This is indeed the Redeemer promised to our fathers.’” His pathway was thickly strewn with miracles, which consisted in healing the sick, curing lepers, restoring the dumb, deaf and the blind, raising the dead, aiding the weak, comforting the sorrow-stricken, relieving the oppressed, casting out devils, etc. He come not ostensibly to destroy the previous religion, but to purify it of its impurities, and to preach a better doctrine. He came, as he declared, “to reject evil and restore the reign of good, and redeem man from the consequences of the fall, and deliver the oppressed earth from its load of sin and suffering.” His disciples believed him to be God himself, and millions worshiped him ….
There is more:
1. His miraculous birth by a virgin.
2. The mother and child being visited by shepherds, wise men and the angelic host, who joyously sang, “In thy delivery, O favored among women, all nations shall have cause to exult.”
3. The edict of the tyrant ruler ______, ordering all the first born to be put to death.
4. The miraculous escape of the mother and child from his bloody decree by the parting of the waves of the River ________ to permit them to pass through on dry ground.
5. The early retirement of ________ to a desert.
6. His baptism or ablution in the River _________….
7. His transfiguration at ________, where he assured his disciples that “present or absent, I will always be with you.”
8. He was anointed with oil by women.
9. …fish story is told of him — his disciples being enabled by him to catch large draughts of the finny prey in their nets. Many of the precepts uttered by ___________display a profound wisdom and depth of thought.
For a list of them Click on the Christianity page above and slide to the end.
Here is one of the final ones: Above all things, cultivate love for your neighbor.
WHO WAS THIS?
This was Chrishna (Krishna) of India, who according to tradition was crucified approximately 1200 B.C. Incidentally, he had a “virgin” birth, either by a hair of the Hindu God Vishnu entering his mother’s womb, or in another version of the myth, God Vishnu himself entering her womb.How is this for religious intolerance? Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.” Muhammad married a 6 year old girl. Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism had 24 wives, one was 14 years old. Christ story is based on other myths (Chrishna of India and Mithra of Persia). The story of Moses is patterned after the story of Sargon the Great. Major religions have SCRIPTURES that support intolerance, violence and even war.At Amazon.com, take a look at my book “A Spell on All Their Houses, How Religious SCRIPTURE and Practices Support Intolerance, Violence, and Even War” Includes Mythical and Forged Religious Origins.
Not in the Book, but interesting:
Christianity adopted the cross later on.
Early Biblical texts claim that Christ was crucified by a stake, not cross:
Support the CAMPAIGN for TRUTH?
Sample as Ebook (Click Icon)
- HOW CHRISTIANITY WAS INVENTED: THE TRUTH!
- "God Has No Religion"- Gandhi. Question: Why Should We?
- RELIGION: Based on a Bedrock of Lies
- WHISTLE BLOWERS WITHIN RELIGION
- OLD TESTAMENT
- Dead Sea Scrolls and Jesus?
- Religion poisons possible true loves from marrying.
- ADVISOR TO THE POPE EXPOSES BIBLE FRAUD AND FORGERY
- How the United States was Railroaded into World War One
Beyond All Religion, Narrated
You Tube by Author “A Spell on All Their Houses” English subtitles
You Tube by Author with Spanish Sub-Titles
Read NOW! This Einstein letter sold October 18, 2012 on Auction for $3,000,000.“The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. ... For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstition.”—Albert Einstein, Princeton, March 1, 1954 in a letter to Eric Gutkind, Jewish Philosopher/Author. From: http://atheismexposed.tripod.com/einstein.htm By 1939 Einstein became quite confident in propagating his views against anthropomorphic religion. In a speech at the Princeton Theological Seminary he forcefully proposed that the time had come for them to take the lead in dismantling religions based on the view of a “personal” God: “In the struggle for ethical good teachers of religion must have the stature to give up the doctrine of a personal God, that is give up the source of fear and hope which in the past placed such vast powers in the hands of priests.”[xxiii] They also should avail themselves of “the forces that are capable of cultivating the Good, the True, and the Beautiful, in humanity itself.”[xxiv]
JEWISH TRADITIONAL RELIGION
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.